Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Invasion

Send your kids to bed, close your doors, grab on to your men and wait for the worst......Bee is in town and I am taking all prisoners. OK....So maybe I have a flare for the dramatic, but I did not think I would be caught dead putting my thots online, but then I realized wat damage I could be doing to the world by not doing just dat!. I am well aware of the backlash dat will come with some of my off-the-chart comments...But..Hey...WAT D HELL!!!. I am taking this opportunity to give a SHOUT-OUT (HEYYYYYYYYY!!!) to all my clueless friends who will surely be written about by MOI!!. Being dat I am constantly pushing my own limits with mindless rantings, I will be talking about EVERYTHING!...yes! yes! yes...dat includes SEX (the dreaded three letter word). Welcome to my emotional rollercoster..... It is officially my first entry into "The Diary Of A Confused Woman"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home